At Sperduto & Associates, Inc., we value our organizational culture and know that each of us impacts this culture daily through our decisions and behaviors. As a result, we aspire to:
- treat each other with mutual respect;
- be honest, direct, and genuine yet caring and constructive;
- act with integrity and lead by example;
- balance our individual needs with those of others and the team; and
- promote a fun environment in which each of us can work hard, accomplish results, and be rewarded while continuing our personal and professional growth.
As we work together, we do not expect each other to be perfect. When we are unable to fulfill one of these principles, we will be accountable for our behavior and work to improve. When others are unable to fulfill one of these principles, we will be forgiving and encouraging. By upholding these commitments, we contribute to our individual and collective success.