ARE SATISFACTION RESULTS LINKED TO REAL-WORLD ORGANIZATIONAL OUTCOMES?
WHAT DO SURVEYS ASSESS?
WHY SHOULD I USE S&A FOR MY SURVEY NEEDS?
Employee Satisfaction - Patient Satisfaction Link
- Changes attitudes that are linked to important organizational outcomes
- Improves productivity
- Learn more about organizational strengths and competitive advantages for marketing purposes
- Measures the effectiveness of the program or initiative
- Can measure change over time
- Conveys commitment of top management to certain programs or reinforces organizational values
- Can discover issues where action should be taken
- Benchmarks the organization's progress in relation to the industry
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities
- Measures the effectiveness of the organization's programs
- Drastically reduces absenteeism
- Improves productivity
- Reduces turnover
- Can be a forum for collecting -Bright Ideas"
- Reduces the number of health-related problems at work
- Directly impacts the bottom line
- Greater engagement leads to reduced costs and greater revenue
- Creates a better place to work
- Positively impacts overall wellness
- Improves productivity
- Provides an emotional release for employees
- Allows you to learn about perception of different management styles
- Increases credibility of management
- Facilitates communication and indicates managers willingness to listen
- Strengthens supervision
- Increases employee engagement, buy-in, and willingness to work toward organizational. goals
Our employee satisfaction and engagement surveys provide leaders with data on the factors that impact satisfaction. Our measure of satisfaction has been developed statistically and correlates or links back with organizational outcomes such as increased patient satisfaction, reduced turnover and absenteeism, increased productivity, and greater revenue. This ability to improve the bottom line through survey measurement is unique to S&A and has helped propel organizations to the top as they more clearly know on what to focus to produce world-class results.
Employee surveys can assess just about anything that is related to the work environment, including:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Percentage of Satisfied Employees
- Employee Engagement, Loyalty, and Commitment
- Patient Safety
- Management/Employee Relations
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Physician Relations
- One’s Job
- Individual Goals and Objectives
- Organization Mission and Goals
- Department Mission and Goals
- Work Pressures
- Job Security
- Rewards and Recognition
- Individual Development
- And more!
Why should I use S&A for my survey needs?
Sperduto & Associates has been in business for over 25 years. Our strengths revolve around our ability to provide clients with practical, valid information regarding employee surveys and to develop recommendations on what to do with the data. We possess expertise in measurement, survey development, interpretation, and implementation of results. As psychologists, we also possess an in-depth understanding of employee motivation, attitudes, and their relationship to behavior and engagement.
We adapt the survey to answer the most pressing employee-related questions, and customize the results to allow for ease of use and the implementation of practical solutions. Our familiarity with many industries is also a strength. As our firm does much more than survey work, we understand the complexities of organizations and the factors influencing how honest employees will be in filling out the survey, what pitfalls to avoid in the survey process, and how to use the results to bring about change that impacts the bottom line and employee attitudes.
Our main focus is helping clients to take their survey results and develop an action-plan for employment solutions aimed at increasing satisfaction and making the organization World Class.Click here for the Top Reasons to Use Sperduto and Associates for Your Survey Needs!
1. We teach your leaders to achieve results. We do not make you dependent on consultants for improvements.
2. We provide leaders with Best Practices materials such as:
- Best Practices for Obtaining High Response Rates
- Best Practices for Increasing Participation in Feedback Meetings
- Best Practices for Improving Survey Results
- And more!
3. One of the benefits of our process that CLEARLY differentiates us from other organizations is the fact that our measure of satisfaction has been developed statistically and correlates or links back with organizational outcomes such as increased patient satisfaction, reduced turnover and absenteeism, increased productivity, and greater revenue. This ability is unique to S&A and has helped propel organizations to the top as they more clearly know what to focus on to produce world-class results.
4. We have proven the ability to achieve results for our clients.
5. We can integrate the action-planning from the surveys into the existing 90-day plans.
6. As psychologists, we have been educated in measurement principles and understanding the links between attitudes and behavior.
7. The survey will be a valid and reliable instrument that can be used again to chart progress.
8. Our open-ended questions obtain valuable opinions from participants.
9. We know the right questions to ask. We understand organizational variables that affect interpretation of results.
10. We have the flexibility to customize the survey and a process to meet your organization’s needs.
11. Surveys are available in multiple languages.
12. We have an updated extensive norm base that can be broken down by many different facets.
13. Results allow for the pinpointing of problems and strengths.
14. The survey can be completed in a short amount of time and will be written at a seventh grade reading level.
15. Customized graphics assist in understanding the data and comparing across groupings.
16. The report is tailored to you.
17. Workbooks and training allow leaders to accurately report back results and start departmental action plans.
18. Scripting is provided to leaders to convey results and conduct action-planning.
Attitudes about the job
Attitudes about the organization
Employee Engagement Behavior
Patient Retention/ Reimbursement
Great Place to Work