CLIENT AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Click on a box below for more information
Why Use an Exit Interview?
Benefits of Exit Interviews
Information Provided by the Exit Interview
If you are interested in decreasing the Loss of valuable human capital by identifying potential action opportunities to increase retention, employee engagement, productivity, satisfaction, and loyalty, email us today.
Why Use Exit Interviews?
Exit interviews are a great source of data for organizations to use to pinpoint the causes of turnover and implement strategies to increase retention. Done correctly, this can result in substantial financial savings, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Many of our clients have seen the positive results that come from a well-developed exit interview process. Factors which have been shown to impact the effectiveness of exit interviews include:
- customizing a survey to fit the needs of your organization,
- collecting information on strengths and competitive advantages to help with future recruiting efforts,
- collecting information on employee willingness to consider returning to work, and
- being able to classify reasons for leaving into categories that lead to specific action plans for improvement.
Benefits of Exit Interviews?
- Identify why productive people leave and decrease unwanted turnover,
- Identify specific management issues that may not be revealed during a person’s time of employment,
- Decrease the loss of valuable human capital,
- Increase employee engagement, productivity, and loyalty,
- Access a continual stream of data to improve organizational effectiveness by determining and quantifying where improvements have had a positive impact and which areas still require improvement,
- Save time in HR departments and develop an effective means to gather honest employee feedback, and
- Create a positive atmosphere around leaving and increase the willingness to return by voluntary turnovers.
Information Provided by the Exit Interviews?
Gather information at an organization and departmental level on how the employees perceive the:
- Organizational Mission
- Leadership• Reputation of the Organization
- Hiring Process• Diversity of Employees
- Skill Development• Job Security• Stress Level
- Career Advancement
- Employee Treatment
And receive a database of employees who would consider working with your organization again in the future!